What We Do
At 24 Hour Property Management, we are investors ourselves and collectively manage 20+ of our own properties and we have had experiences with various property management firms over the years. We've modeled our business based on these experiences and strive to bridge the service gaps of other property managers. We provide a high level of service and place our client requests and needs above all else.
As far as our services go, we divide our services into two major categories: Lease-up Services and Property Management Services.
Lease-up services, or rental services, cover all the steps it takes to find and qualify a tenant, and get them legally moved in. This includes the following among others:
- Professional photos of your home.
- Marketing your property on over 850 websites.
- Showing of the property to prospective tenants.
- Complete screening process of a prospective tenant, including full credit report, income verification, eviction history, and criminal background check.
- Supplying and reviewing all legal documentation from an application through the lease contract.
Property management begins once the unit is occupied and includes:
- Taking all the tenants calls, questions, and repair requests.
- Facilitating with vendors to fix any and all issues within a reasonable time and expense.
- Tracking all expenses and books for your tax purposes.
- Rent collection and direct deposit of net proceeds.
- Withholding and remitting taxes for out-of-state and out-of-country investors.
Contact 24 Hour Property Management, Inc.
If you any questions about marketing your property or about property management, please contact us so that we can answer your questions and advise you. You can reach us seven days a week at 949-409-8585 or you can check us out on the web at 24hourpm.com.